电音迷论坛
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首页首页  Latest imagesLatest images  注册注册  登录登录  
欢迎来到中国电子音乐爱好者论坛
Peace. Love. Unity. Respect We Trust
严禁灌水、恶意攻击他人 将剥夺访问论坛的权利
严禁在论坛发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论

【House, Progressive House, Ambient】Renaissance: The Masters Series (Mixed By Nick Warren) FLAC

向下 
2 posters
作者留言
电音迷
高级电粉
高级电粉
电音迷

帖子数 : 564
电力值 : 8
注册日期 : 12-03-21

【House, Progressive House, Ambient】Renaissance: The Masters Series (Mixed By Nick Warren) FLAC Empty
帖子主题: 【House, Progressive House, Ambient】Renaissance: The Masters Series (Mixed By Nick Warren) FLAC   【House, Progressive House, Ambient】Renaissance: The Masters Series (Mixed By Nick Warren) FLAC Empty周二 一月 22, 2013 4:06 pm

【House, Progressive House, Ambient】Renaissance: The Masters Series (Mixed By Nick Warren) FLAC Nick-Warren-Cover1
The first Renaissance ‘Masters Series’ of 2013 comes courtesy of DJ, producer and label owner Nick Warren. This is not only his first compilation for the clubbing institution since 2001 but his first full solo outing over two CDs.

“The mix was a joy to do. It had been a while since I had done a downtempo mix for a compilation and with the success of my Soundgarden Radio show I thought the time was right for one again. CD1 is a mix of new and old, the ambient mixes are always a bit tougher to find all new material for, and tunes like the Bubble Club track were missed by a lot of people when it was released last year. CD2 sums up where I am as a DJ right now: a mixture of deep melodic house and techno plus a euphoric ending. All the producers really did a great job for me and the thanks as always goes to them” – Nick Warren, Nov 2012

Like all great mixes, it is ultimately far more rewarding to sit down and absorb the sounds than read about them. The nigh on 160 minutes of genuinely engrossing, eclectic music tells the sound of Nick Warren. There’s no quick start guide for this: it involves commitment.

Nick has achieved much in dance music: playing across the planet as Massive Attack’s tour DJ, era defining compilations for Renaissance, Global Underground and Back To Mine, timeless music and live shows as Way Out West and residencies at all of the key clubs; Ministry of Sound, Cream and of course Renaissance. In Nick’s present he continues to play out across every continent, whilst also maintaining Hope Recording's high quality output. Driven by a continual desire for change, his sound is no better represented than by his bi-monthly radio show Soundgarden on Friskyradio, which attracts over 150,000 listeners to each broadcast.

2012 saw Renaissance celebrate their twentieth year of activity. They returned to Ibiza for a sterling season at Pacha, a series of special 20th Anniversary events in the UK, headed by Sasha and, towards the end of the year, John Digweed, and instigated a new series of high quality mix compilations; Tale of Us, Francois K and Slam are all lined up for releases in the first half of 2013.

Geoff Oakes of Renaissance said: “We’ve tried many times over the years to do something with Nick and I’m really pleased it’s finally happened. Nick’s delivered a great album, which gives us the perfect start to 2013”.
Label: Renaissance
Catalog#: RENEW04CD
Source: CDDA
Release date: 21 Jan 2013
Format: flac
Size: 2.2g
Genre: Electronic
Style: House, Progressive House, Tech House

Tracklist:

CD1:
01. Aurtas - Introduction
02. DFRNT - Nocturne Part 1 (feat. Annabelle Guilhem)
03. Tripswitch - Still Seas
04. Pedro Aguiar - The Voices In My Head
05. I Awake - Labyrinth
06. SCSI-9 - Ellsworth Land
07. DFRNT - El Spirito (Beatless Version)
08. Circular - City Pulse
09. Cell - Take off
10. Terje Saether - Oia
11. Nick Warren - Buenos Aires (Luis Bondio Dub Remix)
12. Tripswitch - Sick Teckers
13. Nick Warren - Devil’s Elbow
14. Excession - Ambilight
15. Audioglider - Summer Rainstorm
16. Levente - Naja Haje (Ambient Mix)
17. Bubble Club - The Goddess
18. James Monro - Ambientworkx7
19. Yppah - Blue Schwinn

CD2:
01. Levente - Tunneling
02. Cristian R - Deimos
03. Darren Flecta - In Moments
04. Darin Epsilon - Shine The Light
05. Levente - Csillagok
06. SimpliCity - Singing Or Speaking
07. Doomwork - All About
08. Sam Waller - I Pointi Pointi
09. Cesar Lombardi & Luis Bondio - Toro
10. David Calo - Moving myself
11. Tom Glass - Welcome To The Sun
12. Nicholas Ruiz & Marko Zalezar - Choir
13. Miraculum - Constellation
14. Verche - Corals
【House, Progressive House, Ambient】Renaissance: The Masters Series (Mixed By Nick Warren) FLAC 165450831
http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/8GqcBwJxHQAKVP5Q7a1

由电音迷于周六 三月 02, 2013 8:09 pm进行了最后一次编辑,总共编辑了1次
返回页首 向下
擦香水呢猪
初级电粉
初级电粉
擦香水呢猪

帖子数 : 67
电力值 : 100
注册日期 : 12-09-07

【House, Progressive House, Ambient】Renaissance: The Masters Series (Mixed By Nick Warren) FLAC Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 【House, Progressive House, Ambient】Renaissance: The Masters Series (Mixed By Nick Warren) FLAC   【House, Progressive House, Ambient】Renaissance: The Masters Series (Mixed By Nick Warren) FLAC Empty周一 二月 04, 2013 6:22 am

非常感谢楼主~ 支持起来!
返回页首 向下

【House, Progressive House, Ambient】Renaissance: The Masters Series (Mixed By Nick Warren) FLAC
返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
电音迷论坛 :: 电子音乐共享区 :: 电音无损共享区(lossless)-
转跳到: